Site

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

300 Headshots in March




For my 30th birthday I want to do something special that will be challenging for myself and also help others. What I've decided to do is photograph 300 headshots of different people during the month of March. Crazy? Maybe!


What's your goal? 
It's simple, I want to photograph 300 headshots during the month of March. Headshots are incredibly importatnt for me as a wedding and portrait photographer. Practice makes perfect and this will give me the chance to hone in my skills while meeting and getting to better know 300 people. I hope it will also expand my social media network.

Why should I participate? 
Everyone should have at least one profession profile picture on Facebook and, it will be fun, I promose.

Who can participate? 
Anyone and everyone! The more the merrier (to extent, I guess)! If you are under 18 you'll need your parent to sign a release form.

How much is the photo session?
The photo session is FREE, and because you'll be helping me reach my goal of 300 headshots, I'll give you, completely free of charge, a 180x180 square cropped image for your Facebook profile.


What if I want to print the photo, or use it on my business card?
If you want to use the image anywhere other than Facebook I ask that you buy the full resolution file and a print release, which for this project is only $30.

What will the session be like?
The session will be short and simple. It will probably last no longer than 10 minutes. I ask that you come to my home, unless you have more than 10 people wanting headshots, and in that case I will come to you.

Okay, hook me up, I want in on this awesome deal!
Call, text or email me ASAP to let me know when you're coming by!
720-515-2606 | jared@jmgantphotography.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment